PADI 2 day open water course
*includes 2 nights accomodation*
2 day open water course
Duration: 3 days
Location: Moreton Island
- 7:20am Check in at Tangalooma Wharf (220 Holt St, Pinkenba)
- 8:00am Ferry departure
- 9:15am Arrive at the resort and meet AMI Team at the end of the jetty
- Once you have met the friendly dive team they will go through a quick review of your e-learning component and then get you in the pool for your confined water section. During this stage we will learn and practice all the skills you need to become a PADI Scuba Diver in safety of a confined pool with your instructors.
- Evening dolphin feeding
- After the first day spent with your fellow classmates and friendly instructors, you’ll be up on diving techniques, skills, and well on the road to being Open Water Dive Certified! Day 2 is all about the diving. Today we plan to get in dives 1,2 and possibly 3 of your open water course. Don’t forget, if there’s something you don’t understand, your expert instructors are not only there to teach you everything you need to know about diving, but to also ensure the very best experience in all areas!
- Sunset cruise
By day 3, you will have participated in at least 2 ocean dives and practiced the majority of your new found aquatic education. Day 3 is all about re-capping those skills, and enhancing any that felt a little mysterious on Day 2. On day 3 we’ll be finishing off your final dive or dives, depending upon how many we got through on the previous day. With some truly stunning destinations and mesmerising marine life just waiting through your mask!
We’ll also put some time aside incase anything needed fine tuning or finishing from the previous days.
- 3:30pm Check in at ferry departure zone
- 4:00pm Return ferry departure
- 5:15pm Arrive back at Pinkenba Wharf
- Round-trip ferry transfers
- PADI E-learning (to be completed prior to arrival)
- PADI Open Water course, 4 open water dives & pool training sessions
- 2 nights accommodation
- Wild dolphin feeding
- Sunset cruise
- Unlimited Kayak & SUP use during stay
- Land activities (Quad bikes NOT included
- Use of resort facilities
- A surcharge of $100pp applies to bookings made for courses taking place on weekends
*Meals and road transfer ARE NOT included in booking price.
Minimum Age Requirements
By booking this tour you confirm that all children in your party are above the minimum age of 12 years required when participating in this activity.
Pre-existing medical conditions
Participation in some of our tours and activities are physically demanding and may pose a health or safety risk. For your safety, you must disclose if you are suffering from any injury, or pre existing medical condition (such as, but not limited to, epilepsy, asthma or cardiovascular conditions) which may interfere with your ability safely participate in our services. Some medical conditions require physicians/doctors approval to be able to participate in our tours and activities. Note: If you do have asthma, you are required to bring your Ventolin with you to be able to participate in the tour. If you are unsure, or have any further questions, please contact us before booking on 07 3410 6927.
If you are pregnant, participating in any Watersports activities or tours with Tangatours will require your physicians/doctors approval in writing. Please bring a medical certificate with you on the day, or email through prior to arrival.